I’m writing an article about bowling but I can’t fit these bowling one-liners into it.
I’ve got to get these out or I will burst, so here they are . . .
- “Interest your kids in bowling. It’s a great way to get them off the streets and into the alleys.”
- “One advantage of bowling over golf is that you very seldom lose the ball.”
- “If our town didn’t have bowling, there would be no culture at all.”
- “Something is wrong with my bowling delivery,” Tom said gutturally.
- “I’ll never bowl with him again. After he got a strike, he spiked the ball.”
- “I have a friend who was such a celebrity in his hometown that the local bowling alley named a gutter after him.”
- “If you can’t hear a pin drop, there is something definitely wrong with your bowling.”
- “I go bowling once every four years to make sure I still hate it.”
Thanks. I feel better.