Here are 10 questions I’ve been pondering . . .
- 1. If you refuse to eat the pudding, what proof do you have?
2. Did you ever buy a cured ham and wonder what it had?
3. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
4. Do pediatricians play miniature golf on Wednesdays?
5. How come you never hear about gruntled employees?
6. How come fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
7. How come we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
8. How does a grapefruit know where your eye is?
9. How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn’t live there?
10. If a parsley farmer goes bankrupt, can they garnish his wages?