When my attitude needs readjusting, to stay positive, I turn to quotes like these for inspiration . . .
- “Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.”
John N. Mitchell
- “Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done.”
- “Ask yourself a question: Is my attitude worth catching?”
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”
- “Some folks go through life pleased that the glass is half full. Others spend a lifetime lamenting that it’s half-empty. The truth is: There is a glass with a certain volume of liquid in it. From there, it’s up to you!”
Dr. James S. Vuocolo
- “The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind.”
- “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.”
- “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”
- “If you will call your troubles experiences, and remember that every experience develops some latent force within you, you will grow vigorous and happy, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be.”
- “There is a little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. That little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.”
W. Clement Stone
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
Some pretty smart people, huh? Do you have a favorite quote about attitude?