You know I recommend looking for humor and laughing often. I hope you enjoy these humorous questions . . .
1. What do people in China call their good plates?
2. What does a mummy do to unwind?
3. What does cheese say when it has its picture taken?
4. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
5. If golf had never been invented, how would they measure hail?
6. When a Chinese child sits at the piano, does he play ”Forks & Spoons?”
7. When they first invented the clock, how did they know what time to set it to?
8. Why is the third hand on a watch called the second hand?
9. Was Robin Hood’s mother known as Mother Hood?
10. Whose cruel idea was it to put an “s” in the word lisp and to put 3 “t’s” in the word stutter?