There are different versions of this floating around the Internet. Here’s my compilation . . .
- 1. Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Always wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is the opposite gender.)
2. Put mosquito netting around your cubicle.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “IN.”
5. Reply to everything someone says with, “That’s what you think.”
6. Finish all your sentences with “in accordance with the prophecy.”
7. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car and point a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
8. In the memo field of all your checks, write “for sexual favors.”
9. Dont use any punctuation
10. Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what you’re doing. For example: “If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the bathroom.”
11. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
12. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I Won!”, “I Won!” “3rd time this week!!!”
13. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “Run for your lives, they’re loose!”
14. Tell your children over dinner. “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
15. Every time you see a broom yell “Honey, your mother is here.”
What did I miss? What should #16 be?